The use of CO2 insufflation can make long endoscopic examinations such as ERCP, Enteroscopy and Colonoscopy more comfortable and reduce patient recovery times.
CO2 Efficient Endoscopic Insufflator eliminates the need for cumbersome attachments. Its attractive, compact design can easily be added to your exisitng endoscopy stack.
CO2 Efficient's proprietary "intelligent" software senses when CO2 is not required by the clinician and reduces its flow.
Comfort and Safety
•CO2 is absorbed 150 times faster that the nitrogen in air, and is promptly eliminated via the lungs
•Patients are not subjected to extended discomfort from bloating, cramping and the embarrassment associated with eliminating room air
•Helps ensure patient safety through redundant pressure relief valves and automatic flow-stop features that protect against over-insufflation
- May quicken patient recovery times
- Flow mode switch automatically allows optimal flow rate
- Conserves gas when using Managed Flow Mode
- Less time spent suctioning room air
- Eliminates the need for specialised CO2 valves